Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whew! Finally Some Quiet Time!

I have been wanting to start a blog about my day to day life as a stay at home mom. Now, I'm finally making the time. Everyday my 2 year old takes a nap at 1pm. Lately, this has just turned into quiet time. It's getting harder and harder to get her to actually sleep during naptime. Many days I have to go in her room and "reset" her and start naptime over because she gets disctracted playing with toys.

Last week I started a trial run as a daycare provider with my first child! It's my nephew who is a month older than my daughter. I know, I know, I'm just watching my nephew but I'm running it like a daycare to keep things under control so I don't lose my mind!

I am hoping to make time to blog daily. We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment