Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

Part of being a stay at home mom is there is always something to be done when kids are around. I was hoping to have a relaxing day and just putter around the house, however, I have a mental list of all the things that need to be done. As a mom the work is never done. Don't get me wrong, this is what I wanted. I wanted to be super mom and stay at home with our baby. I love it but sometimes it gets lonely when my husband is at work and my toddler is napping. Even when she's awake sometimes I would kill to have an adult to talk to!

here is my list of things I need to accomplish...1. Thank you notes for our wedding reception (husband and I got married in april of this year just before our daughter turned 2) 2. LAUNDRY 3. figure out something for dinner

I have more that needs to be done, clean bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms, you know the routine but I think those are going to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment