Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I normally don't mind chores

Most house chores don't bother me but I really hate washing dishes. The dish soap dries out my hands, it's very time consuming and my shirt always gets wet!

What really irks me is we have had a perfectly good and working dishwasher in our garage ALL summer that I have been waiting for the person (my biological dad) to come and install it like he said he would. I have not heard from him since the day he dropped it off. Kind of a bummer. I'm so tempted to tell my husband that we should just install it ourselves. I'm so sick of washing dishes with a perfectly good dishwasher in the garage. When we bought the house there was a dishwasher here already but it is junk so it's just like teasing me with it's presence. If I don't get my new dishwasher in soon I might go insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment