Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today's Goals

Today has not going as planned. It seems like overnight my 2 year old learned attitude. Everything is attitude attitude attitude. Today is one of my crazy days. These are days where I am just frustrated and need a break. It's one of those, I can't wait until bedtime kind of days. Everyone has these days. Don't feel guilty about feeling this way about your kids. It happens.

My plans today were to get up early, get ready and head out the door mid morning to run some errands and be back before lunch. Didn't happen. It is now nap time (1pm) and we didn't leave and I'm in my "comfy" clothes. Part of being a mom is learning to be flexible and roll with the punches. When you have kids things will not always go as planned. Instead of getting mad and frustrated that we weren't going to be able to get our errands done today I decided to make it positive. We read books, watched a movie and cuddled. We had a nice mommy and daughter morning. I think that was the real problem. Now that I am doing daycare my daughter gets less attention from me, she just needs some extra love some days.

For this afternoon my goals are 1. dishes 2. laundry 3. clean bathroom 4. pick up living room.

Yesterday I was feeling like supermom and this morning had me feeling like a new mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment