Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

How to get book for cheap online

I have been wanting to expand my daughter's book collection for a while now and I did some looking online for new books. Brand new books can get expensive especially if you are looking to expand your child's library. Used children's books however are all over the internet, you just need to know where to look and what to look for on how to find them.

My first thought for used books was Amazon.com. They have books on there for a few cents, however, most of these sellers will charge high amounts for shipping and try to make their money back there. If you are looking to buy a large quantity of books I suggest looking on ebay. The cheapest way to get good books on ebay is not t:o just search for children's books but to enter a special keyword at the end. This keyword is "lot." A lot is a collection of similar items. Try searching for "children's books lot" the results you get will be amazing. I'm talking yard sale prices here. Check it out and let me know what you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment